7 Smart Ideas to Marketing Your SaaS Business in 2020
26th November 2019
What’s shaping SaaS marketing at the moment?
Fast growth, ‘peak SaaS’, talk of a global slowdown are all buzzwords in the SaaS industry as we approach a new year, and a new decade.
Continuing our yearly tradition ‘7 Smart Ideas to Market Your SaaS Business in 2020‘ is now released. A must read guide for SaaS founders, CEOs and SaaS marketers. Download our free white paper to get the latest ideas on:
- Why brand matters for B2B SaaS in 2020
- The latest innovations in email marketing, content marketing and AI software that could benefit your SaaS business
- The trend of using your product as a marketing lead generator
- Why marketing doesn’t end at a lead, and the importance of onboarding and retention
Looking at the SaaS market through the lens of experience
With over 10 years of SaaS Marketing experience and the first marketing agency specialising solely on the SaaS industry, Xander Marketing is wired to the market. Add in our interactions with SaaS company owners and principals, and this has shaped our views. For 2020 we see a strengthening of the three key trends we identified for 2019:
- We have seen an increase in market saturation. This is driving a race to the bottom that may lead to more failures of SaaS ventures, increasing the potential for consolidation and M&A activity. More than ever, a strong brand and great marketing is needed to succeed in 2020.
- 2019 has seen the SaaS leaders consolidate their positions. For major players that are cornerstones of the cloud ecosystem like Microsoft, AWS, CA Technologies and Salesforce the challenge is to avoid complacency and maintain their position. For everyone else there is a need to sustain and grow. Key drivers of this are brand building, innovation and diversification. Only the strong are likely to survive and those running out of ideas and cash are set to fail.
- Many are leveraging Product Led Growth (PLG) to snare prospects and then convert them into paying customers once they establish the business value of the app. PLG lets free sign-ups see the value of paying.
Quite simply, 7 Smart Ideas to Market your SaaS Business in 2020 helps leaders of today’s growing SaaS companies to avoid getting left behind. Click here to download the guide.