Can SaaS businesses get an ROI from their brand?
11th August 2009
Many SaaS business owners debate whether a brand can deliver an ROI for them. Of course we believe it can. If you can answer yes to any of the questions below hopefully you can formulate your own answer:
- If your brand raises awareness of your company will you get a return?
- If you have a reason why customers should choose you over your competitors will you get a return?
- If people see the same branding messages on your website, business card and adverts will you get a return?
- If your customers understand your brand and are advocates of it will you get a return?
- If your marketing material (website, brochures, stationery, etc) looks professional rather than amateur will you get a return?
- If everyone in your company knows what you stand for and lives this brand will you get a return?
- If you’re different from your competitors will you stand out and get a return?
- If you offer a consistent promise to your customers will you get a return?
- If you don’t have to build a case for why you deserve a customer’s business every time you want to make a sell will you get a return?
- If you want to grow or even one day sell your company and a brand becomes a tangible asset will you get a return?