Outsourced Marketing Department
It’s why we exist so we are better at it than most
An outsourced marketing department is for businesses that value marketing but don’t have the time, resource or know how to do it themselves.
Xander Marketing is formed around the central organising idea of being the outsourced marketing department for SMEs. This means we do it better than most. We work hard at helping our clients realise the full benefits of outsourcing their marketing.
We’ve learned that a ‘one size fits all’ approach to the outsourced marketing department is a mistake. Services need to be scaled to the needs of clients, so we tailor the outsourced marketing department in different, flexible sizes we call packages.
View Marketing Outsourcing Packages »
The idea of marketing outsourcing is nothing new. For as long as there have been products and services to sell, businesses have offloaded many elements of marketing and promotional activity as projects. But why limit the scope on a project-by-project basis?
Many businesses focus their time on sales and operations relegating marketing to something that is dabbled with from time to time; but it demands more. Marketing is ever present, a constant which requires continual attention.
Leave your marketing to us…and get on and run your business
With Xander Marketing acting as your outsourced marketing department, you can offload every facet of marketing or just parts of your marketing, from strategy and planning right through to tactics and execution. We become an integral part of your team delivering consistent, results driven and cost effective marketing. The Services & Benefits table below summarises the key points:
Benefits of outsourcing your marketing include:
- Getting more business and grow your company
- Generating a continual flow of customers and leads
- Selling more to your existing customers
- Positioning your business
- Exploiting the expertise of a pool of marketers as opposed to limited in-house resources
- Only pay for what you need
- A single point of contact for all your marketing
- Creative input relating to getting your business noticed in new and innovative ways
- Ensuring marketing is a continual practice
Marketing support from an outsourced marketing agency includes:
- Guiding your marketing strategy
- Re-designing, maintaining, improving and optimising your website
- Driving more traffic from search engines
- Educating your customers through content marketing, the creation and distribution of collateral such as white papers, case studies, blogs
- Email marketing – lead generation, lead nurturing and newsletters
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Creating direct mail campaigns
- Social media content provision and continuous management
- Developing your brand
- And much more
It’s a lot cheaper and flexible than employing a marketing manager
An alternative approach, such as employing a full time marketing professional is expensive. It’s not just the salary; there are benefits, holiday pay, sick pay, hardware and software, and that’s before the financial damage which may result if things end badly. Similarly, working with freelancers and agencies on different projects may have drawbacks. Managing or co-ordinating ad-hoc teams can be time consuming and costly and lead to disjointed marketing.
In fact, by comparison, the outsourced marketing department from Xander Marketing delivers the ‘ideal world’ – everything you want from your own in-house team except the cost and complexity…
View Xander Marketing’s outsourced marketing department packages »
See what we’ve done
To find out how we’ve developed and supported the following businesses as their outsourced marketing department, click on the links below:
For more information on outsourcing your marketing contact us today on 0118 321 7620 or email us.